Model 110XL is a nicely shaped saddlebag for Medium / Large cruiser motorcycles that tucks neatly behind the external shock absorber contouring with the rear guard, the extra width looks in proportion is medium to large cruisers; such as Triumph America, Harley Davidson Softail & Dyna Motorcycles. Each bag has a decent 18L capacity with a medium size face so it doesn't look overly big when looking side on with the bike; its perfect all rounder for day to day & traveling. The lid opens towards the bike which is secured down with 2 quick release buckles & velcro at each side to keep the elements out. Pair up the saddlebags with our lockable saddlebag brackets sold separately. Price above reflects 2 saddlebags (1 left, 1 right). Free Postage! - Australia-wide!
Note: 110XL plain is instock.
Preorder: 110XL Studded, 110XL Lockable Plain, 110XL Studded Lockable out of stock, next batch will arrive approx October.
Highly recommend to preorder to secure your set, goods will be sent from our warehouse located at West Gosford NSW Australia
- Slanted motorcycle saddlebags suitable for motorcycles with external 45 degree shock absorber
- Compact size with wider width for more storage space compared to the 110 model.
- Perfect for larger cruisers such as Triumph America / Thunderbird, Harley Davidson Dyna, Kawasaki etc...
- Length 43cm, Width 21cm, Height 30cm (Actual width 38cm at mounting point) (51cm back to very front total length)
- Length 17", Width 8 1/4", Height 11 3/4" (Actual width 15" at mounting point) (20" back to very front total length)
- Inside capacity 18L
- Wheel side of the bag is specialty unbreakable plastic
- Every major panel is reinforced with ABS
- Metal reinforced top rim covered in leather for superior strength and clean look
- Rot proof stitching
- Riveted stress points for strong reinforcement
- Chrome-plated studs and buckles
- Quick-release buckles
- Superior specialty Tek leather; wont dry out or loose colour
- Perfect companion for Easy Brackets (available here)
- Price reflects complete set (left and right bag)
Finn Moto bags are not your average saddlebags. Completely reinforced in all critical points, they scream leather, yet function like hardbags. Most other bags only look good on the showroom floor; but the moment they end up on your bike they start sagging under their own weight, even before you put your gear inside. The bags are designed with attention to both function and looks alike, and will hold their shape and attractive finish for unsurpassed longevity. This is extremely important, especially for extra large bags. Furthermore, the ultra strong, quick-release buckles and internal pocket add simple, yet often overlooked, convenience. Combine the bags with Easy Brackets and you have a complete package; a perfect bag with the perfect mounting system.
These bags are universal and will work on almost any bike with almost any hardmount saddlebag system. However, for your convenience, below is a list of motorcycles these bags are known to work with best:
Harley Dyna *
Harley Sportster *
Honda VT1100 ACE
Honda VT1100 AERO
Honda VT1100 Spirit *
Honda VT1100 Sabre
Honda VT750 Aero
Honda VT750 ACE
Honda VT750 Spirit
Honda VTX 1300 C / R / S
Honda VTX 1800 C / F / N / R / S
Kawsasaki 800 Vulcan / 800 Vulcan Classic
Kawsasaki 900 Vulcan / 900 Vulcan Classic
Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan / 1500 Vulcan Classic
Kawasaki 1600 Vulcan / 1600 Vulcan Classic
Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500 / 1600
Suzuki Intruder LC
Suzuki Boulevard C90
Suzuki Volusia 800
Suzuki Boulevard C50 / M50
Suzuk Boulevard S83
Suzuk Boulevard M95
Suzuki Marauder 800
Suzuki Marauder 1600
Victory Polaris V92C
Victory Jackpot * **
Victory Hammer * **
Yamaha 650 V-Stars Custom / Classic / Venture
Yamaha 1100 V-Stars Custom / Classic / Venture
Yamaha Road Stars
Yamaha Royal Stars
Triumph America / Speedmaster
Triumph Rocket 3
* Turn signal relocation may be required
** Exhaust interference may have to be addressed
Please note: Depending on the location you choose for your bags, as well as the mounting system you use, in some cases, although not listed above, turn signal relocation and other modifications may be required. Please make sure to always leave enough clearance to accommodate for your exhaust, suspension and other vital motorcycle components.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very happy with the saddlebags. Excellent service too! Matt contacted me to make sure I got the correct parts for my bike. The brackets were not in stock so he had them express shipped from the US direct to me.
good quality, nice finish. Thanks, Matt for all your help
excellent set of bags,
Very well made and easy to fit. Waiting on the locks to show up.
great set of bags and plenty of room for what I need
Very happy with the bags, easy to install just take your time double check your alignment of the bags to your rear tin. Thank you Youngy