New Bell Shape Motorcycle Saddlebags made from Waterproof Tek Leather. Classic design to fit medium to large cruiser motorcycles with no external shock absorber. Available in full Black or Black body with brown leather straps. New features for 2021 includes a less boxy lid at top outer & a panel at the sides of lid to keep the weather out, reinforced with metal inside lid for rigidness. Free Postage! - Australia-wide!
Note: 109 black is now instock. Saddlebags will be posted from our warehouse in West Gosford NSW 2250, Australia.
- Universal fit
- Available in 2 styles; full black V or Black V with brown leather straps & Stitching.
- Inside capacity approximately 17L each
- Body made from 4mm thick Tek Leather
- Lined with 3mm thick plastic & Metal around inside lid opening for sturdiness
- Brown straps made from 4mm thick genuine distressed leather
- Tek Leather is a sturdy & durable leather look material which is waterproof, never drys out of fades. This new material overall performs & looks better than traditional leather bags.
- Reinforced on the inside with durable hard imported plastic sheet & sealed to hold shape & keep inside dry
- The bags will not sag
- Bell shape classic design; suitable for indians, softails, vstar etc...
- Heavy duty buckles hidden under strips for convenience when opening/closing
- Real nickel studs and buckles
- Extra thick/durable rivets in all the major joints
- Velcro at front and back of lid to weather proof it
- Heavy duty stitching
- Inside pockets for organising
The small version measures:
Length = 16" / 40.5cm
Height = 12.25" / 30.5cm
Width = 6.5" / 16.5cm
Suitable for medium size cruisers (Harley Davidson Sportster, Indian Scout, Yamaha Vstar etc...)
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
perfect match for my fxbb
Good size for Yamaha xvs1100
These bags look great, they are solid and the finish is second to none and they were delivered within a week. They have the old pony express look without the sag , great touring bags . I’m very very happy with them and would recommend them to anyone