Its our pleasure to introduce the new premium nubuck cowhide leather vest to the FINN MOTO range. Specifically designed for the club member / group rider looking for a high end biker vest with minimal seams, broad back panelling & curved tail for optimal function & looks.
The combination of materials, master craftmanship & local customer feeback/direction ensures an authentic classic yet stylish premium nubuck motorcycle vest.
* Made from premium heavy supple 1.4mm A grade nubuck cowhide leather
* Leather is thick, soft and supple
* Nubuck leather is lightly brushed topgrain leather (the natural grain is still visable which holds the strength and colour)
* Nubuck is extremely high end & a class of its own. (not to be compared with suede)
* Clean patch ready large panel design
* Brass hardware & press studs
* Large hidden side gusset to fit normal or over jackets
* Folded glove leather string for side laces rope
* Fully lined satin
* 2 outside deep open pockets
* 2 inside pockets, 1 open 1 zippered.
* Premium stitching throughout
* Broad shoulders and curved tail for the best looks
#Nubuck is similar to suede. It differs in that suede is created from the inner side of a hide, whereas nubuck is created from the outer side of a hide, giving it more strength and thickness along with a fine grain. Some of the identifying characteristics of nubuck are similar to aniline leather
## Suede leather is made from the underside of the skin, Because suede does not include the tough exterior skin layer, suede is less durable but softer than standard ("full-grain") leather. Its softness, thinness, and pliability make it suitable for clothing and delicate uses. It loses its colour quite quickly from sun & rain wear.
Posted by Mr. D. Berry on
Good quality stuff...
Posted by Boyd on
Wish I found out about these awesome Vests sooner.
Posted by Tails on
This vest is one of the best I have encountered and the build quality and finish is superb.
Posted by Digger on
An excellent manufactured product, both in materials used and fitting.
Posted by Unknown on
Good design good fit & right on the money!...