Its our pleasure to introduce the new premium nubuck cowhide leather vest to the FINN MOTO range. Specifically designed for the club member / group rider looking for a high end biker vest with minimal seams, broad back panelling & curved tail for optimal function & looks.
The combination of materials, master craftmanship & local customer feeback/direction ensures an authentic classic yet stylish premium nubuck motorcycle vest.
* Made from premium heavy supple 1.4mm A grade nubuck cowhide leather
* Leather is thick, soft and supple
* Nubuck leather is lightly brushed topgrain leather (the natural grain is still visable which holds the strength and colour)
* Nubuck is extremely high end & a class of its own. (not to be compared with suede)
* Clean patch ready large panel design
* Brass hardware & press studs
* Large hidden side gusset to fit normal or over jackets
* Folded glove leather string for side laces rope
* Fully lined satin
* 2 outside deep open pockets
* 2 inside pockets, 1 open 1 zippered.
* Premium stitching throughout
* Broad shoulders and curved tail for the best looks
#Nubuck is similar to suede. It differs in that suede is created from the inner side of a hide, whereas nubuck is created from the outer side of a hide, giving it more strength and thickness along with a fine grain. Some of the identifying characteristics of nubuck are similar to aniline leather
## Suede leather is made from the underside of the skin, Because suede does not include the tough exterior skin layer, suede is less durable but softer than standard ("full-grain") leather. Its softness, thinness, and pliability make it suitable for clothing and delicate uses. It loses its colour quite quickly from sun & rain wear.
Good quality stuff...
Wish I found out about these awesome Vests sooner.
This vest is one of the best I have encountered and the build quality and finish is superb.
An excellent manufactured product, both in materials used and fitting.
Good design good fit & right on the money!...