These billet custom LED turn signal mirrors could very well save your life. Your every move must be clearly seen by all other motorists. The more lighting the better. The solution is this LED Turn Signal Motorcycle mirror set featuring bright Amber LEDs on the forward facing side of the mirror. Once wired to your indicator the three arrows will flash at the same time with your current indicators. Functions as turn signals only. Does not have running light feature.
* Set of two mirrors (left and right) brand new in box
* Amber LEDs turn signal mirror (all leds turn on at the same time)
* New: Super bright LEDS for day & night visibility
* Large mirror face for excellent visibility
* Increased road visibility & rider safety
* Billet chrome mirrored finish construction
* Adjustable mirror head via ball pivet at stem (left, right, up & down)
* Clear mirror lens
* Gel material under lens to reduce vibration on lens
* Mounting bolts/nuts for clean installation
* Design to fit straight through mirror mount cruisers eg: Harley Davidson, Triumph, Victory
* 60 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee
* 12 months replacement warranty
Designed for motorcycles where the mirror bolt passes through the perch housing. Nut tightens up from bottom of stud under perch housing. Simply bolt the mirrors on, connect the power wire to the turn signal power wires and you’re done.. Single wire 12VDC hook-up. Ground is achieved through the mounting stud.(24" of wire with each mirror).
Mirror measures 6" long x 3-1/8" at the widest point
Sold in Pairs (1 pc left, 1 pc right)
Colour: Chrome is instock ready to send
Colour: Black is instock ready to send
Posted by Albert Riddel. on
I live in the U.K. & the mirrors i ordered arrived in about one week which i thought was very good.
The mirrors are of an excellent quality. Post fitting i wired them up to a tapping in my current bike indicator circuit & Bobs your uncle they worked perfectly first time without affecting my current indicators. They are very bright & i am over the moon with them & i would strongly recommend them. I fitted them to a 2010 Triumph Thunderbird 1600 S.E. Cruicer.
Posted by Punch on
Installed the indicators on my Triumph Storm last night. Was a little bit of mucking around making a sleeve to get the correct fit, but not impossible.
Having said that, it was worth the effort. The sturdy construction and overall good looks makes up for any extra effort required. So far with my experience with Triumph, everything is always a drama with trying to fit parts......
The indicators do flash a bit fast, so would recommend an inline resistor which I haven't fitted yet but will get around to. This is common with LED indicators, just didn't have the bits on hand.
The LED's are bright and the mirrors are stiff and don't flap around in the breeze, plus the bonus of getting rid of the standard Storm indicators, which are bloody ugly.
Highly recommend this product.
Posted by Jerry on
Its a bit early to say as i have just put them on, they fitted easy as, work fine, i just need to go for a ride and see how they go with other riders and see if they are visable