* Made from soft naked aniline cowhide leather
* New: Carbon Kevlar reinforced on lower palm
* Lined with DuPontTM KEVLAR® fiber on upper hand & palm
* Unlined fingers for maximum feel
* Extra leather at palm and knuckles
* Elastic & stretch nylon at wrist
* Temper foam palm & grip area to reduce vibration & offer some impact protection
* Comfortable precurved fit
* Slim finger cut for precision feel
* Wrist opening with elastic strap will need to be worn in a few times for easy fit
* Gloves come packaged in plastic seal bag with Finn moto card.
* No logos or advertising is put on the product.
* Note: Display photo doesn't show elastic strap; new model has elastic strap.
S - 18cm (7.5")
Average finger length.
Nice pair of general use gloves.
these are the second pair i have gotten of these (first pair got nicked) the are so comfortable and affordable
the fact that they are protective and stylish is just a bonus
Since receiving these gloves I have been impressed with the easy wearing style & comfort.
They blend in well with the other clothing I wear and are warm to beat the winter cold.
I really like the fit and feel of these gloves, I was hesitant thinking the Kevlar would give a bulky feel but it didn't. They are very slim and feel snug and secure. Only 1 gripe, one of the fingers is longer then the other glove 's fingers, so there is a small gap at the tip of one of my fingers...but I can live with that. Well worth the price.
It's a great quality glove. The leather is top grade and the glove fits very slim, as in you feel much more in touch unlike some gloves that feel bulky.
I think it will be more suited to summer as current weather in Melbourne (July - Winter and Wet) may be a bit too much.
Great price and good quality overall.
I bought these gloves to replace my summer pair, which is really finished. They fit perfectly and you can trust the size table, provided that you take measures correctly.
It's a bit hot inside, as there are no vents and the kevlar layer is all over the place, but I guess it can be used throughout the year, except, perhaps, when temperature is on or above the mid thirties (not common in SA, anyway). If you're a Queenslander, it will be the perfect winter gloves for you.
I wore them for the first time this weekend (ANZAC, 2016) when I and my wife rode to Berri (roundtrip is roughly 470km). Fit was perfect since the very start and it always feels good when on (flexible and sensitive). To make matters even better, they are light and look nice on one's hands.
I don't think one can find similar quality for the price.
Ordered XL on advice from Finn Moto website, fit like a Glove (play on words) very comfotable riding with great feel for indicators and the likes!!!
Great pair of gloves, very comfortable, good quality leather, fit like a glove should do
Found Gloves little tight at first,after few days riding Gloves now feel like a natural firm fit,not bulky thus allowing more finger use were removal off gloves was necessary.
They are a nice soft firm fit,love them