Our most popular cafe racer leather jacket. Whether your riding a Triumph, Norton, BSA, Royal Enfield, AJS, Moto Guzzi, Ducati. any other naked/cafe racer style bike this jacket is for you. End of year sale only $220 delivered, limited stock
* Retro model for Cafe/Naked/Sports Street motorcycle riders.
* Made from genuine 1.2mm A grade topgrain cowhide leather
* The leather is very soft and supple (no restrictions)
* 1 piece leather at back for premium looks & strength
* Features safety stitching throughout
* Airmax comfort mesh liner
* Removable, quilted vest lining
* Removable CE approved armour at shoulders, elbows and spine
* Extra leather at shoulders elbows and lower back
* Pleated behind arms to give a nice tidy/firm look & fit allowing maximum stretch.
* Snap buttons and zippered cuffs
* No/low collar snap
* Quality chrome YKK zippers with wind proof flap
* Large width Velcro leather waist belt
* 2 outside zippered pockets
* 2 inside pockets (1 snap, 1 zippered)
* 8 inch YKK zipper at back of jacket to allow pants to be attached
* New PU armour, it’s very dense rubber material which holds its shape for protection & comfort. (you won’t even know its there)
* New pu spine armour with fleece backing & New PU shoulder armour
* Soft supple cowhide leather, fits you perfectly with no "break in period"
* Thicker cotton lined pockets
* Thermolite® in removable liner vest. It performs 6 times better than normal insulation and won’t break down or separate as easily. (when washed it can only loose up to 2% per wash, compared to 20+%)
* Bonded 3ply nylon thread throughout
* Zippered airvents at coller and kidneys
Posted by leon smith on
Awesome jacket great style and great fit has worn in nicely, great protection too will be ordering more definitely
Posted by Unknown on
Have been wearing this jacket for several months now and it has worn in nicely. Everything feels solid but not too rigid and the shoulder vents work well on hot days. The leather has responded well to conditioner becoming soft, form fitting(in the arms) and pliable . I've ridden it in heavy rain to no ill effect.
Posted by Unknown on
Ridden a couple times now with my jacket and in cooler weather it's nice and warm. The removable inner liner will come in handy on warmer days as it's quite a warm jacket with it in. Armour is solid and leather feels strong, but doesn't make the jacket uncomfortable. The buttons on the sleeves perhaps slightly make the sleeves a little stiff feel, hopefully that will fade as the jacket wears in. All in all, happy with the purchase and looks a lot more casual than my Alpine stars jacket.