* A grade drum dyed goat leather
* Extremely soft supple with high abrasion & wear resistance
* Stitched together with bonded nylon thread (high tensile strength & weather resistant)
* Non shiny black finish
* Precurved fingers (gives most comfortable grip)
* Leather temper foam pads throughout side of hand, wrist & fingers
* Hard impact molded tpu at knuckles with moulded leather cover
* Double leather layers throughout (palm, knuckles, outer side of hand, finger tips, grip area & thumb)
* Dual velcro medium length gaunlet to fit over jacket sleeve
* Elasticised at base of wrist.
* Double stitching located throughout
* Reflective gunmetal strip at knuckle trim
* Note: Size small Joe Rocket Sonic available. All other sizes are Finn Moto improved cut oem model
Wrist opening is quite snug, after wearing it a few times it should be easier to put on.
S - 18cm (7.5")
Average finger length.
Well made very snug, make sure to use the size chart they are a tight fit, I personally don't find the cuff large enough to cover the end of any jackets I wear. I don't feel they are good in the cold. (they aren't sold as a winter glove) but other reviews claimed they were.
Looks like a great pair of gloves for the money, yet to ride in them. Shipped out at lightning speed within Sydney. Happy customer.
I bought a pair of these gloves for myself and ended up giving them to my son as his gloves (which were more expensive) gave up the ghost on him. Ended up buying a second pair for myself. The fit is great (the fitting guide worked well for me), and they look good. The more gauntlet style works better for me coming into autumn and no doubt will be good for winter. Very happy with them.
Good quality, fit and value for money
This pretty well sums up these gloves. They look good (not really important to me but to some) and fit really well. I bought a pair on Amazon which were supposed to be x large but they were really small and I could not get my hand in them. I followed the fitting instructions and they fit really well.
I am very happy with all service provided and the gloves are great. I could not believe how cheap it is for the quality. It fits well and is very comfortable. Thanks very much.
If you are looking for a simple glove that fits well, lasts and can be worn most of the year, then the Sonic gloves by Joe Rocket are worthy of consideration A basic black gauntlet that suits all styles of riders, especially those that don't feel the need to look like they have just dismounted after setting a new track record at a round of MotoGP :)
One of the features I think works really well is the dual Velcro closure at the wrist. I prefer this over gloves that have another second closure at the top of the wrist as it means that gloves are easier to take off and quicker to put on.
Another good feature is the tab at the base of the palm that helps you get the gloves into the exact position for maximum comfort. Also it allows you to quickly reposition the gloves if they have moved without having to go to too much effort.
I wear these gloves year round (even in Canberra winters) and have found them to be suited to all conditions (though I will admit to having bark busters and heated grips).
The gloves are spot on with sizing but will take a bit of wearing to stretch out to ensure the best fit.