Increase your sports bikes look with our high quality genuine carbon fibre motorcycle mirror sets.
* Designed for optimum performance
* 3 layers of Carbon fibre (light weight, anti-impact & durable)
* Surface is 3k carbon fibre with epoxy resin on surface
* Backing has 2 layers of 12k carbon fibre with silk glass / avio-fibre finish on hte inside for extra strength and reduce weight.
* Each mirror only weighs 50grams (1 left and 1 right will be posted)
*Aerodynamic shape ensures minimal air resistance
* UV protected / non fading
* Clear mirror lens
* Heavy duty stainless steel mounting plate, ball adjuster, bolts & nuts w/ plastic seal
* Thick copper washers
* Universal mounting kit (fits 28mm to 46mm centre bolt to centre bolt)
* Adjustable ball at mounting plate for easy adjustment
* Easy to Install. Bolt directly into your stock mounting point
6.25" long x 2.25" tall x 1.5" deep
16cm long x 5.5cm tall x 4cm deep
Posted by Stan on
The mirrors come as a pair (left and right) and are exceptional value for money.
I prefer slightly larger mirrors but am more than happy with these.
I like their smooth flowing lines and they look absolutely fabulous on my bike.
They are nicely made, have a high gloss finish and are half the weight of my original mirrors.
The carbon fibre cloth used in their manufacture has been laid with an even weave and is identical in both mirrors.
I fitted the mirrors to my Yamaha SZR 660 which had a larger bolt centre than the mirror base could accommodate so rather than modifying the bike I manufactured offset mounting adapters (four) from 7075 aircraft grade aluminium.
The adapters were threaded with a male M6 thread for the fairing and a female boss, tapped M5, to fit into the elongated slots in each mirror base. I used thin rubber insertion between the fairing and the mirror base and stainless button head screws to attach the mirror base to the offset mounting adapters.
I did not use the four screws or the two additional shaped plastic adapters that were supplied with the mirrors.
Take care when fitting the ball joints to the mirrors.
I cleaned the threads in the mirror body first with a tap then applied some thread lock before screwing the ball joint tightly into place using an allen key in the hexagonal hole provided.
In conclusion I have no hesitation in recommending the product to others.