New Rigid Motorcycle Saddlebags made from Waterproof Tek Leather Detachable Throw Over design, universal fitting for all types of cruiser motorcycles. New reinforced inner lid opening makes these bags so strong you can stand on them! Free Postage! - Australia-wide!
Suitable for cruisers with no external shock absorber examples bikes similar to:
Harley Davidson Softail
Yamaha Vstar 650
- Universal fit
- Studded or plain
- Made from 4mm thick Tek Leather
- Tek Leather is a sturdy & durable leather look material which is waterproof, never drys out of fades. This new material overall performs & looks better than traditional leather bags.
- Reinforced on the inside with durable hard imported plastic sheet & sealed to hold shape & keep inside dry
- New: Inner lid opening metal reinforcement, same method as our rigid line
- New: Velcro straps to secure to saddlebag support frame or bike frame.
- The bags will not sag
- Plain classic streamlined design
- Heavy duty buckles hidden under strips for convenience when opening/closing
- Real nickel studs and buckles
- Adjustable throwover piece (able to adjust the height each bag sits on your bike)
- Ties on each end of saddle bag to ensure a secure fit
- New: Velcro straps included
- Extra thick/durable rivets in all the major joints
- Velcro at front and back of lid to weather proof it
- Heavy duty stitching
- Quick detachable zipper at yoke with velcro to secure zipper
- Inside pockets for organising
The actual measurements of each bag are as follows:
Length = 18" / 46cm
Height = 10" / 26cm
Width = 6.75" / 17cm
Look great, was easy to fit solid bag fantastic prompt service would purchase again
BAGS LOOK GREAT ON MY 883 HARLEY SPORTS,.. GREAT QUALITY.. VERY HAPPY WITH THE BAGS
Just what my wife wanted for her stuff! Looks neat on the bike.
Very happy with my purchase, Great service and a quick delivery time.
I placed the order on Sunday afternoon. The bags were dispatched the following day and arrived the following Monday (in Perth, W.A.) at no cost to me.
I had no problems adjusting them to fit my Suzuki Boulevard VL 800 (most importantly, clearing the exhaust pipes.) using the original saddle bag brackets fitted to the bike.
The bags are very good quality and appear to be of sturdy construction. I gave them a coat of Aerospace 303 protectant before I put them on the bike.
So far, it is all good and the bags look great on the bike.
A good product and good service.
Club members have commented favourably on this bottom-of-the-range FinnMoto throw-over bag set and the reasonable 'on special price' at $199.00 including freight.
I have not loaded them to capacity yet, so I don't know their effect on wind-effecst and handling of my Triumph ' America" 2007 model at speed.\
"Is it waterproof" one senior club member asked. I said it probably was, due to the generous overlaps and Velcro on the sides.
All were seemingly impressed with the fit and non-sagging quality of the bags - as they all profess to hate "cruisers" - something has to be right!
Yrs - Rob NRCMCC member- Lismore NSW 2480.
FinnMoto provided an excellent service and quick delivery.
Excellent quality and really well made saddle bags.
These saddle bags are a good size for my Hyosung GV250, however if they were just a few inches more longer in height (top to bottom) they would be perfect. I suppose I could have bought the larger size, but I couldn't justify spending $400.
Really happy with these saddle bags. Cheers, Pat.
Matt gave excellent service, he under promised and over delivered and the saddle bags exceeded mt expectations.