These mirrors are a favourite in the cafe racer scene, naked street bikes & other classic motorcycles because not only does it enhance the bikes look by removing the top stock mirror clutter, you can also personalise the way the mirrors are positioned to suit your riding style & desired bike look. (see below)
The medium sized mirror head houses a unique to Finn moto radius of curvature convex lens providing a lot more viability. Changing to bar end mirrors with our convex lens clean up the area above your handle bars whilst also doubling the riders rear view visibility.
Our new internal mounting system ensures the mirrors are held in firmly simply by tightening the bolt to expand the collets which expands the whole collet bar and grabs at both directions in the internal bar. When it comes to removing the mirrors it will undo and slide out without a fuss. (recommend thread lock)
Previous mounting system: The aluminium expanding cylinder collets used previously required a lot of upkeep to ensure the bar stays in place. If over tightened there is a good chance it becomes near impossible to remove the collets. The collet only expand in the one end which is known to wobble loose over time.
* Set of two bar end mirrors (left and right)
* Sleek and stylish design
* CNC machined alloy
* Consistant long lasting anodising black finish
* Multiple poistions: (above, below, side of bar)
* Easy fitting, 3 allen keys included for adjusting.
* Clear convex mirror lens (our own unique specification)
* Fits 7/8inch diameter bar (14mm to 20mm inside diameter handle bar)
* Reminder: Loctite the bolt threads once you have the mirrors positioned the way you like.
* 60 day money back guarantee / 12 month replacement warranty
* Outsourced highest quality glass convex lens
* Tested & approved for the all round best radius of curvature for motorcycle giving maximum visibility in city & open roads
* New premium collet system, pictures to come. Sure fit secured.
Perfect convex lens – has a wide viewing angle to see other vehicles that a near by, with enough zoom to see vehicles at a further distance. This lens specification is unique to us, we only stock it.
Mirror face diameter - 70mm / 7cm / 2.75inch
Fits 14mm to 18mm inside diameter of handle bar
Posted by Tim Belford on
No Hassle ordering online + Good communication as to dispatch of Product.
Quality + value are excellent as well as service.Looking forward to purchasing more gear.
Posted by Nick on
These mirrors have a great look, quality workmanship and were rock steady when installed on the bars of my little '85 GPZ250 - a very vibey bike, the OEM mirrors would blur considerably at anything above 90kmh.
Double check bar internal diameter prior to ordering, as they are currently marketed max ID is 18mm. The team assure me that suitable collets are currently being sourced to improve compatibility.
Posted by Gerry on
classic simple and effective, great value and arrived in Perth in two days
will be dealing with these guys again.
Posted by Unknown on
For the price they are ok. Installed and secure.